Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i want a refund

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this crap sucks! and y'all never help me with anything...how do i get a refund????

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 12:19 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
respectfuly , this isnt a chat it does take a little while to get a reply

you may aslo wish to make a support ticket for your problem here

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 12:21 am
How about posting your system specs, problems, and I am sure someone can help you here. We are all users just like you that have knowledge of VDJ, some have more knowledge of computers, and some just know it all :) Let us try to help ya out.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 1:57 am
Actually, as a demo user, I have found this forum to be extremely helpful and the users/mods/staff polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I can not see where the issue is with wanting a refund lol

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 5:22 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Forum always worked for me since i've been using VDJ for the last 4 years...this is the largest dj community i've ever known with many pro users.
SKFXL is right, you have personal attention with the tickets as pro user, please try them, sure you'll find solutions.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
atxwreckz wrote :
this crap sucks! and y'all never help me with anything...how do i get a refund????

Have patience there... :)

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:09 am
No offence intended, but was this thread a joke? I think you've been a member here probably longer than me, and that's at least 18 months!

If not then I do apologise, but it would be sad to see you go. What problems in specific are you having?

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:42 am
Something tells me that this is very out of character for this person. Maybe someone has got onto his computer or something?

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 11:00 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
atxwreckz
As previously saidf: State problems and specs, you will get help.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
atxwreckz wrote :

No one will help you if you didn't ask ;)
Tell us your problem and we will help, thats why we are here.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 3:10 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 5:34 pm
Yeah, now I see. Looks to me like he hadn't got his timecode inputs right, or hadn't set input volumes in the maya control panel or something like that.

Anybody PM him?

A

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 7:25 pm
Yeah that was me who posted that first thread, I'm really not a rude person (i was tipsy when i wrote that) and believe it or not i'm very patient. I work in computer technical support but I work over the phone which gets things solved ALOT quicker. I've been having problems with these TCVs from day one....it's not as simple as this site describes it. I've been trying to get all these kinks worked out with the TCVs for almost a year now...and finally i'm just annoyed with it. I'm seriously thinking of getting the stanton final scratch or serato...because I see all the dj's here in America using those with no problems in the clubs.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:11 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Sorry to hear that and I am sorry I can't help more since I don't use TCV :(
You might wait for V5 to come out and try it? Might resolve your problems, you never know.
Good luck!

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 11:20 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
atwreckz, go to your original thread I posted a suggestion. The TCV works great and it is probably a minor setting. We'll get it sorted.

Inviato Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 4:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)