Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DJM-400....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all,
I'm thinking of purchasing the DJM-400. I'm curious to see what you guys think of the mixer and whether or not it is a good purchase. I've heard some feedback about faults in the faders but I'm not sure how true that is...Any responses would be very helpful.

Inviato Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:34 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
it's a fantastic mixer no doubt, although you can get a lot more for that price from other brands. you are paying a lot for the pioneer quality.

my huge gripe about the djm400 is the outputs. even for master out it only has RCA!

If I were you, I would save up and buy the djm800. After buying a lot of lower quality gear, I've realized you will save a ton of money in the long run just saving and buying something that will serve all your needs and you wont need to upgrade.

the djm400 also lacks a number of effects i find to be essential (these can be found on the 800)

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 3:12 am
Ok. I've done my research on the upper level pioneer mixer, and they are, like you said, good quality and they do have a lot more effects than the 400, but I'm really into the scratching and hip hop/pop music so I don't really have a need for the plethora of effects that the 800 has. But I am taking the output gripe into consideration, I DO need a mixer that is versatile to adapt to club and mobile settings. Has anyone heard about the crossfader issue??

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)