Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 36MB To 10MB HOW!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How come the full install of VDJ5 is 10 meg yet the 4.3 full install is 36MB I know it's been optimised a bit but 26 MEG !!!!!!

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:49 pm

Not sure, but guess the music samples are left out, so save server strain the first few days of release ;)

as there are several thousands of downloads...

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:50 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Does not contain demo mp3's and such...

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no dj syles tracks aww shux lol

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:54 pm
he must be spinning in his archived state on a backup drive of the atomix teamers "old-website" development bit ... :P

to be removed from the website and the program!

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Somethings are not included in this install - the free sample tracks (5 I think) that was part of the previous installs is not part of this install. So there is the majority of the decrease. The V4 User-Guide is not part of the install as well - so there is another few MBs. So it's really just some of the ancillary items that are not included.

However; most will probably not notice is the the .exe is about 30% smaller (9Mb from 13Mb) - just so people understand some of the code refinement really put into this version.

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Remember: LESS IS MORE..
Not just a moto, see around, simple and small thinks have more value..

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:00 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It should remain this way. You have samples and manual on the site.

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why is it after i moved back the effects or skin etc to the v5 folder, the effects n the skins dun show out in config.. How do i make them appear again.? I trying V5 now.. n i like the new sound engine.. Is it upgraded or is it i too exited abt it:)

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:08 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My Documents > Virtual DJ

Add to the relevant folders there, no longer are such files in Virtual DJ, program files.

Enjoy :)

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:12 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey thanks.. now i c it:) love u guys:)

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)