Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: V5 Bug: Songs Show up as videos

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have songs that will show up as videos. The will have the video icon next to them and they will actually launch the video screen. The are of course just mp3's. The takes read the mp3 info but as I said V5 show them as videos. Does anyone have any ideas?

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:36 pm

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:07 am
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am not real familiar with that. Can I email you a file?

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:16 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can email it to me and I will send it to some service for the team. Contact you on PM.

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:11 pm
Hi guys. I just had the opposite problem- videos showing up as songs (in virtual folders).

What I did was go to "my videos" folder in virtual dj explorer bit, right click and then choose "recurse" ,then right click and choose "Add to search DB".

After that they showed up how as normal.

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:36 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I will say that it took sometime of playing with the database and running checks, cleans and fixes on it before a few anomolies worked there way out. And yes even some re-analyzing. This is all good stuff as the database did change and it will take some work in getting it just right under the new system. It's not perfect at first, but it all does work out. Be patient and use the features that are there to do some of the clean up.

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)