Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Smart Release Time

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can I say one thing. Dev team is very smart to release on a Sunday so noone upgrades and runs right out to do their Saturday night gig. But, Why do so many people just throw this program one their main systems without trying it out first. I always first try it out on my home computer, practice and make sure I will be ok with an upgrade before i do it. Props out to the dev team for doing another great job! V5 looks great. And thank yo, oh thank you for getting id of that guy at the top of the web site. We should send in picture of ourselves to post of the top of this one. LOL

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:11 am

yeah, one should learn v5 and set it up right, befor going to gigs :) thats for sure

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:12 am
heh, working with unfamilliar equip. is definatly a doozy. I've been accused of over preparing before, but you really do need to be prepared for anything that could go wrong, and if you're not used to the software yet you don't know what could go wrong or how to fix it. I view gigging kinda like rocket science, test test test test and then test some more, only then should you give it the go ahead. hehe, but what do I know, I'm an ameuter;^]

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)