Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Album cover scrolling

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,
By scrolling through the database we can see the album covers. Very nice functionality so thanks for this.
Only problem is that it takes away a lot of space on the browser. OK you can hide the covers, but this would be a waste of the efforts you have done to build this option, actually i really love it.
Now when walking through the database the covers are scrolling horizontally. (Left to right, right to left)
Can it also be set for vertically scrolling from top to bottom, bottom to top, same as you scroll through the database. (maybe selectable by the user in the configuration section)
By vertical scrolling of covers we could have again more space in the browser to show the songs.

thx

Johan

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:04 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can modify the size of the coverflow area

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 10:40 pm
tried it with 5.0 didn't work.

haha, just tried it with 5.0.2 and it works.

good job teamers.

still, vertical scroll would be nice, dont' see how, but if the vdj user wants it, it must be good.

also that thing i mentioned a while ago, "2D vs 3D" and 100% space usage would also be nice.

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 11:49 pm
I think the option of moving it to a vertical position would be good. Also the covers should be able to take up more of the space available.

Additionally, could we be getting to the stage where it might be beneficial to have a second screen where you can manage your music and playlists and allow more space on the main screen to be able to show your left right/decks, large video rack, sample panel...kind of like being anle to pick which racks go into your setup and rearrange the order to suit your own prefference.
Do you get what I mean and would it help anyone else, It would be a huge help to me.

Ross.

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 2:04 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you use two screens you could use the MixStation double screen from DJ CEL.

Or even modify a skin to make it go on both screens.

Inviato Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 12:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)