Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with loading files into the data base

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Cue asked if I wanted to search my computer for mp3 files only, and loaded them all into the database. Most of my music is in wav, and divx format, and the only way I've been able to load them to the decks is to actually go into the folder and pull out the song. Can't I get all of my files into the database so I don't have to screw around with the folders. I'd also like the titles to appear different all of my music files are labled like this 01-Disturbed - Down With A Sickness (Cold). This works great for winamps library, but cue displays the track in the title section. Do I need to go through all of my files and delete the reference to the track of the original disc? Also wondering if I am purchasing a laptop with enough juice for the job. Dell core 2 duo processor runing at 2.0 ghz, 2 gigs of memory, 3d graphics card with 256mb of mem and I'm using an external 500gig hard drive. I'm buying 2 ICDX, and a numark cm200usb mixer to controll the software. I also want to get into running dmx lights with the software. Do I need to get a better computer to handle it all or should it work just fine? My last question is can I take a soundchoice CDG disc an play it directly from the ICDX through my laptop for display on TV, or will I have to rip it a head of time. I have a lot of customers who bring their own discs.

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)