Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The happy topic :)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
This topic is mainly for one thing and one thing only:

To applaude the amazing job the dev.team has done with V5. Just smile, give them a pat on the back and be happy with what a great product we have received.
I'm so tired of coming to this forum and all you can see is, "complain this" or "complain that", "this doesn't work", "I don't like that...", "all was much better before"...yada,yada,bla,bla...
It's ok to post problems and having the forum help you solve it, but what's with the freakin' attitude??
The V5 has been out for what, a week? And still people are bitchin' like fat, grumpy housewives who hasn't gotten laid since 1974.
What happend to be appreciative and recongnizing the amazing job the dev.team has done?
We got V5 now and I think we all can agree that it is an amazing upgrade! We've gotten nearly all wishes being posted the last year granted, and more tweaks are sure to come in the near future.
OK, there might be things you would like to have changed but please post them in "Wishes and new features" in a polite way and I'm sure the dev.team will take it into consideration.
Just don't rant frantically about every little thing you find annoying like it's the end of the world! 'Coz it sure is not.
Just be nice, polite and last but not least happy! Not only will you feel better with yourself, but it'll serve you better in the long run as well ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:14 pm
k_one wrote :

The V5 has been out for what, a week?
And still people are bitchin' like fat, grumpy housewives
who hasn't gotten laid since 1974.

hehe.. yapp .. agree

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:25 pm
I hear, you. I'm happy so far. VDJ hasn't crushed on me at all & it has no hiccups so :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:25 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Well said I could not agree more!!!

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey K-One.. let me continue for it for u...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
..so on..

V5 great, have not crash on me yet.. n love the update features..

N hopefully it went well for me this sat when start using V5 on my gig:)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:36 pm
Props to the VDJ crew. Awesome job no one else comes close!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:47 pm

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 9:50 pm
Yup, have to say I'm loving v5 so far, haven't tried it on my timecode system yet but so far it's been performing on my gig system without a hitch. I'm loving the improvements to the automix system too, even though I'll only use it when an emergency comes up (shorted cable, burnt out lights, etc) it feels alot more flexible and reliable than v4. Great job team, keep up the good work;^]

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 9:59 pm
That's the problem, generally speaking people only feel compelled to voice their opinions in a forum when they aren't happy about something.

Same if you bought a microwave from a shop, if you couldnt get it working how you wanted, you be'd straight back there complaining, but if you were delighted with it, you're not so likely to go back and compliment them on it.

So, all forums tend to give a much more negative overview of a product/service than it really deserves, but hey, that's life!

Anyway, i love VDJ and i love their way of thinking, ofcourse i'm not 100% happy with all aspects of it, but i've yet to find anything in my life than i am 100% happy with, except for my darling girlfriend (who is looking over my shoulder as i type)

Right im off to cook something in the microwave.

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:07 pm
lmgdao hahahaha nice description "fits perfect" housewife lmao

i have been beating the crap outta V5 and "Nothing has flawed" since the release N' install

only flaw was "Human Error" on my behalf of deciding "Thirsty Thursday" allows beer near equipment

"RIP MK2 & illuminated keyboard" they were allergic to 3 beers lmao whoops but guess what VDJ 5 still played flawlessly after unplugging both pieces :)

i wonder if insurance will cover a "non-gig" beer spill lol

but on the brighterside "I Trust VDJ 5 at any gig at anytime" sound engine sounds excellent ASIO or WMA sounding good Dev team!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) etc.

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:08 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I agree. They've done a good job! I can't wait to load the software on the gig machine and give it a workout on a slow club night.

I'm real hesitant though to do it before the end of the month because I have a big gig coming up first weekend of Sept and would hate to run into a problem using the old version with the new one installed. Remembering back to upgrading 4.3r2 I was hesitant to that as well because the other version had been running with no problems. I'm expecting there wont be any issues and i'm just hesitant for no reason. After loading it on my desktop and playing with the clipbank and titler I am getting so anxious to load it on the laptop I'm having a hard time controlling myself.

My laptop runs circles around my desktop which is the primary reason why i wanna load it up and see what happens.

I can't wait to start using it first part of September. I've had VDJ since January and haven't had any crashes during use. I did have one "stop" recently but I am blaming it to power. I unplugged a light in the booth and a few minutes later I plugged it back in...right when I plugged the software quit playing the song...it just ended! TCCDs were still spinning but the song on the deck just stopped. Since the dj booth is powered weird i am blaming the halt on that.

My other issue regarding video's is related back to Dell screwing me on the video card. I was, am still to a degree, not familiar with graphic cards dedicated memory blah blah and I told Dell what I needed, a dedicated graphics card with at least 256mb of ram, and they said okay we'll give you this NVidia card and wha-la to this day I still cannot do 2 video's back to back so i've given up on that and just keep in mind why I originally went laptop...for music and having to quit carrying 5 cd books when I play outside my residence. :)

This software has really helped improve my sound/style I believe. I believe it helped with that by being able to categorize my music in the genre's/formats I like (ie: afterhours tribal, prime, nrg, disco house, mainstream prime, etc etc).

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:26 pm
Oh yeah!!! Well, I have 1,000,000 mp3s, and after I analyzed them, 1 of the bpms was off. Plus, the new auto mix didn't perfectly beat mix one of my songs, during a 4 hour wedding, while I was home. So, no vacations for the dev team. God!@#%, moth#@$%^^%*(, happy post.

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:57 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
hehe..you're actually quite funny ;)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:49 pm
k_one wrote :
hehe..you're actually quite funny ;)

Why thank you. There are a few that don't get my humor. Since this is a happy post, I won't say anything about them.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:03 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Oh yeah!!! Well, I have 1,000,000 mp3s, and after I analyzed them, 1 of the bpms was off. Plus, the new auto mix didn't perfectly beat mix one of my songs, during a 4 hour wedding, while I was home. So, no vacations for the dev team. God!@#%, moth#@$%^^%*(, happy post.

Classic AMAHM... we expect nothing less..

don't ever change.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:55 am
I've got to chime in on this one...I'm absolutely TICKLED with the upgrade!!

In all tests so far, I can't make it do anything wrong...SOLID AS A ROCK :):):):):):):):)

Lovin' it =D

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:35 pm
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I could not agree more! Well done team!!

I have been kept away from the forums by school work and work... and i just visited today and I was blown away by the new site and new program! I really didn't expect a new version to come out so quickly.

I can't understand why people complain so quickly, the team have done an awesome job with this version!

Keep up the good work guys!

Phatt B

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:58 pm
Sorry I can't comment on this version but I just wanted to express my opinion since there is no where else to do this. I am so tired of reading about automix. If there is a difference in features then voice it but don't make it like the development team is going to run out next weak and fix it. It needs time to be fixed or replaced. That's not going to happen tomorrow. In the meantime, deal with what you have in front you until a change is made.

This automix function is making everyone think it's an end all problem. If it's an inconvience to you. What do you think VDJ is supposed to do rewrite v5 and all its codes relating to automix and have it done before your next gig. Come on people, have little common sense. Maybe it was a slight error in reading what the common DJ is looking for. God forbid that they misinterpret (sp) the demands of a couple of hundred thousand people.

Just give them time to resolve it. You really don't have a choice, either use the feature that it is now or don't. Either way you have to wait until next version.

Once again sorry if this of topic a little bit... Theres way to many threads and wasn't about to wright to each one.

SOOOO, reading the manual. It look like a hit. Im excited about the video aspect. The tagging is something that I'm gonna have to get resolved on my end but its a great feature. Now I don't have to use my secon laptop with my music cataloged.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:46 pm
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Fantastic job guys. I'm really impressed with the update. I'm gonna checkout the timecode funtionality tonite. Keep up the good work.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:05 pm

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 7:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)