Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dac3 Mapper Cue setting

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have the Dac 3 mapper installed. When I mix a cued song it changes pitch. How do I keep the same pitch when a song is stopped (cued) so I can hear the beat. I do not want a scratch or a key change so I can beat mix.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
billyzee -- you already have a thread about the DAC3 - you should post this there and not open so many thread around the same basic topic.

Is your Auto Pitch option turned on? Go to Config -> Options tab and what is the Auto Pitch option set to?

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:18 pm
If you mean a frame cue (Stuttering beat) similar to some CD players, this is not possible in VirtualDJ. It supports vinyl-style scratching/cueing only, similar to high-end CD players and of course actual vinyl itself.

The only way to have frame cueing in VDJ is to use timecode CD's with CD players that have this feature. You can use timecode (Either CD's or vinyl) alongside the DAC-3 quite easily.

Inviato Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
Auto Pitch is disabled.
That is terrible. There is no way to hear where the beats are falling with a scratch record that changes pitch.

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 2:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)