Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What you need to know about windows vista

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 8:51 am
I'm about to by a new pc with vista and add a EMU 1212m audio card ( by creative) will I have these problems ? davefromlondon

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 3:14 pm
Everyone is having problems with the audio. I dont know if adding another sound card will help bacause its vista that has issues. Get a laptop with windows XP. I have a dell inspiron 1501 amd turion 64 x 2 @ 2.0 GHz each core with 2 gigs of ram and a 80 gig hd & 256 mb video card. Its super fast but sometimes the audio sounds distorted and poping thanks to vista.............

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:51 am
chibieCUE userMember since 2007
I use Vista with a Dell Inspiron lappy (Same as the one above except it runs an Intel CPU) and I have no problems at all. For a sound card, I am using the M-Audio Fast Track Pro (You need the latest 32 bit Vista beta driver from M-Audio driver downloads). I switched from the U46DJ to this mainly because of the balanced outputs for the mains and the headphone A/B switch on the front of the unit. I don't need a mixer at all with this set up and the sound quality has been outstanding due to higher audio specs.

XP just plain killed me with the Video... Vista saved me (at least with my aet up)

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)