Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CMK 2007 Error

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey..

i seem to be having an issue with the driver for the MK2..

when i was on the 2006 package, every once in a while, i would have to reinstall the drivers....it was really strange, because i disconnect/reconnect the console to my inspiron 6400 (T7200, 2 GB RAM) every evening before i play, and i use the machine during the day without the console....

but on some days, when i plugged the console in, windows would detect a new hardware device and prompt for the driver etc...at which point i had to run the CMK package, first uninstall and then reinstall...quite a pain, but once in a while so manageable..

i figured that if opened the console on the comp, it didnt detect new as often....thought so because i suspend the laptop before taking it to the pub....

then with 2007 package, i installed it and it updated the firmware etc, and played fine for a few days..

howver the last two days, even with the console open, when i plug it in, the detection thingy happens and then after the whole rigmarole, it again wants to update the firmware on the console....

help me...

shud i go back to 2006??how??

cheers

ananda

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 12:52 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dun koe wat wrong going on at ur system as it is now okay to use the 2007 drivers.. but reverting to 2006 , its ok too if it werk for u btw it more stable than 2007 ones:)

Uninstalled fully ur 2007 driver n then u reboot.. then reinstall the 2006 ones..

ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe

Xp version..

*just remember dun do system restore as it will messed up the msg files..

All the best..

DJ Antarez

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 1:02 pm
Rudra are you plugging the mk2 into the same usb port each time??

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:56 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I am using 2007 drivers and it is working perfect with DJ Cel Mapper on my HP 530 dual core laptop. However, the same drivers was not working on my old Gericom Hummer laptop. Go figure ;)

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 6:14 pm
discobrian24 wrote :

yeah brian..more often than not..

do/don't??

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:59 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ Rudra wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

do/don't??

Its be best u plug in at the same usb port everytime,..same for the external hdd...to avoid conflict..

btw have u sorted this out mates?

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:21 pm
DJ Rudra wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

do/don't??

If you dont it will ask for new drivers as it thinks it is new hardware:)

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 7:09 am
aaaaaaahhhhhh..

:)

thanks..

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 6:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)