Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: begringer bcd2000 vs. hercules mk2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

which two products work well with vdj? I need some info about both products please, so i can buy the right product.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 10:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
get the mk2 its 99.9% stable

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 10:59 pm
thanks.... i was also reading about numark total control... what do u think about numark total contro? is it camparable to mk2? do u need a soundcard for total control? or is it just like the mk2?

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 12:44 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The total control is just a controller n u need to have a soundcard such as djio whereas the mk2 is a controller, a mixer n a soundcard all in one..
The BCD 2000 hmmm..no.. as there been numerous complaint.. Do a search abt this ard this forums n u will find ur answer..:))

I say MK2 is the way to go:))

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:53 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
My vote for MK2 too, I have it and it is working perfect!

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 5:27 pm
thanks... mk2 that is

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 7:40 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
babyfez420 wrote :
which two products work well with vdj? I need some info about both products please, so i can buy the right product.

I've been using the BCD 2000 for just over 12 months now in clubs & more recently on VDJ radio using v4.3 & now V5

In the 12 months i had only 1 issue which was a little noise crackle, fixed that and have never had another problem with it.

with V5 i use the standard install of the BCD drivers, reduce the latency and tweak the OS a little and thats it..

Cheers
Kaoz

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:37 pm
itsweniHome userMember since 2007
i´ve had the BCD2000, all that i´m telling you is that i sold it and bought myself an Mk2...
The reason?

It´s really simple, BCD2000 doesn´t come native for VDJ, Mk2 Does, and the only program that would run great on the BCD2000 was B-DJ which isn´t even half of what VDJ is. You need alot of configuration time to make it work good, i´m not saying it is impossible, but with the mk2 it´s practically plug and play.

True is that the BCD2000 has a very nice pre-amplified headphone plug, and microphone too; The bcd2000 looks more professional the mk2 looks more like a toy, but it works good.

Another recommendation is to have a very good computer for BCD2000, with a nice bus speed, and probably a dual core... this way you will lessen the crashes.

Salute from spain.

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 4:24 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Quote :
It´s really simple, BCD2000 doesn´t come native for VDJ, Mk2 Does, and the only program that would run great on the BCD2000 was B-DJ

Sorry, Traktor does it's job very well also.

Greetings Tanzi

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 11:08 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
itsweni wrote :

It´s really simple, BCD2000 doesn´t come native for VDJ, Mk2 Does, and the only program that would run great on the BCD2000 was B-DJ which isn´t even half of what VDJ is. You need alot of configuration time to make it work good, i´m not saying it is impossible, but with the mk2 it´s practically plug and play.

Salute from spain.

Once again i have a clean install of VDJ v5 a clean install of BCD2000. I have not had one issue with it..VDJ 4.3 & 5 picked it up fine the jog wheels and fader works fine as weel as the effectes buttons..I have not installed the mapper yet as i dont have a need for it at this point. i have done numerous hours on the vdj radio site as well as over 100 hours in various nite clubs..

Yes it is poor if you want to use it as a sound card, but if you dont use TCV/TCCD's then this is perfect (well for me anyway) :-)

Cheers
Kaoz

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 11:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)