Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Function Keys

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This might be a simple fix for experienced Mac users but how do I release the Function keys to work with VDJ instead of the native operation I.E. my F1 & F2 keys are for the screen brightness, F3-5 are volume control...How do I get these keys to play the samples I have loaded?

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would reccomend you change the shortcuts to somthing else , as i dont belive it is possible to dissable those behaviours

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:38 pm
Then why does VDJ map the function keys to samples by default? Well hopefully that'll be fixed in the 5.0 release we're all patiently waiting for.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:45 pm
Not to worry mikcer. I had the same problem. What you do is go into System Preferences, then Keyboard & Mouse then Mouse and then check the box that says "use the F1-F12 keys to control software features". Now your function keys will work normally and anytime you want to do something like control brightness or volume just hold down the "fn" while pressing the function keys. In other words the function will now be the default whhile the other functions will be secondary (reversed). Cheers dude.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 12:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool tnx :) dizzy

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 9:35 am
Sweet. Thanks for the tip!

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)