Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: happy happy joy joy!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been so friggin' excited about how well this new build works.. a far cry from the betas.. I'm thoroughly pleased, and just wanted to tell the dev team! The automix works perfectly for my needs, the filters rock, and the search is simply awesome!

I've been helping the naysayers fix their databases and getting everything running lately by using logmein.com's free remote access software...

every one of them is now pleased...

I know there's little issues, but overall, I've changed my tune, and I'm 100% behind this beyotch!

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 6:30 am
Steve, you are gonna have to stop this happy posting. People may think that this software works. The next thing you know, others will start posting happy stuff. I've spoken with the other VIP's, and any more positive post, will result in your banishment from the island. This forum is for crying and bitching, so get with the program.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:16 am
hehe

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 9:02 am
Oh and by the way, I put 5 on my gig machine this weekend, because I was off. Tested off and on Sat & Sun and went live this afternoon for 7 hours of video. Just because everything went smooth, I don't want you think I'm happy. I'm gonna start crying and bitching, as soon as I find something. So there.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 10:23 am
sorry about that...

I'll voice a complaint then... We still do not have a karaoke rotation manager...

But what we do we have is completely pointless, utterly stupid, and horribly ugly little record covers that are both unreadable, and pixelated, but we don't have one of the most sought after features.. there's a greater marketing plan buried in there somewhere I imagine...

But it kinda' sorta looks like an iphone, and everyone knows phones and dj software go hand in hand, so we had to have it! word on the serato forums is that serato is quaking in their boots over the addition of that little gem of a feature, and they've just allocated 4 million dollars, and flown in 12 of the top programmers in the world to copy the record cover flippy dippy feature before they lose all of their market share and have to file chapter 13. In fact, I think I read on cnet.com that the federal government is actually having to step in and send some agents to the VDJ headquarters to urge them to make the source code for the record flippy thing public domain, because they feel that having a monopoly on such vital, and useful technology could permanently impact the economy, and cause a market crash of a proportion no one has ever even fathomed.

not only that, but the damn program puts the damn jpeg files in your music directory that you've worked for 10 years to get organized, dupe free, and crappy track free.. hey, why not start piling little hidden files in there... I mean, it's only our babies, it's not like we're protective of our file directories... I guess making a file folder in my documents where the other crap lives was already taken by another software company, so they had to just jam them into the music drive...

therefore, I have determined that I am not in fact happy with the software.....

so there! another dissatisfied customer..

I hated to disappoint. :)

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:02 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
then dissable the cover flow if you dont want it

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:06 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
A Man and His Music wrote :
Steve, you are gonna have to stop this happy posting. People may think that this software works. The next thing you know, others will start posting happy stuff. I've spoken with the other VIP's, and any more positive post, will result in your banishment from the island. This forum is for crying and bitching, so get with the program.

LOOOL
This man is amazing ;)

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 4:04 pm
Joop3mPRO InfinityMember since 2007
haha..... why does this man earn all the stars !!! :-(

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:21 pm
Steve, I knew you had it in you.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)