Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Did everything Everyone told me to do

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I got rid of the crack....im using the trial version to make things run smoother to see if i like virtual dj...

OK THIS IS FREAKIN RIDICULOUS....I erased the cracks the registry and downloaded the brand new trial version....hooked up everything the same way as always with brand new Ortofon (spell check?) Pro5 needles...110.00 each. and now the timecoded vinyls read the music comes out the speakers....but the pitch keeps jumping and i cant stop it in one place...even when i lock it...and on the turntables its set at 0. it's doing this on both sides...now even in the middle its playing at a slow pitch for no damn reason. Is it the new needles? wouldnt make sense......I go to autoconfig my timecoded vinyls....and they pick up music but they sit at 0% anytime i autoconfig its almost useless. Im sick of the non-sense I have to go through to get this program to even work decently I was planning on buying the program this week but now im convinced its too much for me to handle...I really need help to make this work. I was better off when using the cracked version basically....not that i want too cuz that sucked too but im saying wow what the hell.....

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:45 am
You probably need to reinstall your OS as the cracks do some funny stuff to the OS

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:41 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes , reinstall of OS will do the trick..:)

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)