Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Going Back to 4.3 for now

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been having un-resolvable issues with my Karaoke files and am having the BPM issue that others are reporting as well. Don't have the time to spend hours trying to do a work around, and I'm not that computer savy to start with. For now I'm going back to 4.3 until these issues are fixed in the next update. I don't want to go back, but I have gigs weekdays and weekends and can't afford to have issues with my system right now.

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 3:54 am
Totally understand. I didn't put 5 onto my gig machine until this past Saturday. I needed time to test and have confidence, that it was stable. It is working fine for me. We owe it to our clients, to try to have a smooth performance. This applies to everything we use. I don't remember your issues, but will look up your post, to see if I can help. In the meantime, check back as often as you can, to see if there has been a fix. If others can get help, why not you?

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 6:12 am

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:48 pm

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:06 am
Well I'm unhappy too! It takes loads of hours/days/MONTHS to have your musics as you wish (Cue points, comments, sets and all of that) and now you offer the 5.0 version and GUESS WHAT?! All our work is ruined, we get warning boxes that were never shown in the 4.0 version, it says "Your database is corrupted" and you can't do anything about it! Pisses me off, you know?! =x GGGRRRRRRRR Basicaly VDJ 5.0 trial destroyed all my work and as if it wasn't enough I can't properly open my previous version... PLEASE solve this!!

Tolentino

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:15 pm
Dj Tolentino,
You can get all your work back by reinstalling the full version of 4.3 over 5.0. I first tried installing the 4.3 update and got a message saying I needed to have a previously installed version in order to upgrade. After realizing my mistake, I installed 4.3 over 5.0 and it installed successfully. When I opened 4.3, every single one opf my BPM's was back and I didn't lose all my work and hours , days and weeks of Anylizing. Do not uninstall 5.0 as it may remove the .Xml files which have all your stored work. I figured installing 4.3 over 5.0 would access the same .XML files it was previousl;y using and it seems I was right. I really hope the developement team can correct this issue very soon. I really like the improvements in 5.0 but can't work with the current bugs. Hope this helped.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)