Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No Sound coming out..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I just recently bought the DJ Console mk2 and i can't get it to work properly. I have installed all the software according to the manual, but yet no sound comes out. The functions work good..(fader, volume, and everything else translates into the Virtual Dj software. I have an integrated sound card. Do i need to get a sound card? Will this hardware/software work with my laptop? Can anyone help? Thanks

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:31 am
The sound comes out of the Hercules console. Outputs 1 & 2 to be specific.

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:45 am
how would i connect it to the laptop.. Do you know how to plug it in or the full hardware installation?

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:18 am
There's a cable which comes with the Mk2 console, a phono to 3.5mm jack cable. This connects from output 1/2 of the mk2 into the mic of your laptop. You then have to unmute the mic volume in windows sound panel. Or you can connect self powered speakers directly to the console. However, some laptops mic ports don't like a line signal and the sound will be distorted and in the longterm can do damage to the port.

With the full version of VirtualDJ you can output sound from any soundcard you want to, instead of being limited to just the Hercules.

Because you already own the Mk2, you can get a discount should you wish to upgrade:
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:25 am
Smoke21Home userMember since 2007
hey guys i'm new on the site and i have a question... i got my vinyls not to long ago and i use delta44 as my soundcard but when i hook it up and i go to configuration for some reson i can't check the configuration of my soundcard any body can help me with that???

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:47 pm
Quote :
Or you can connect self powered speakers directly to the console.

This is probably the easiest and cheapest solution. The console even has a 3.5mm jack for channels 1/2 so you don't need an adapter. Otherwise run the rca's from 1/2 into your stereo receiver if you have one.

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 6:55 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Smoke21 wrote :
hey guys i'm new on the site and i have a question... i got my vinyls not to long ago and i use delta44 as my soundcard but when i hook it up and i go to configuration for some reson i can't check the configuration of my soundcard any body can help me with that???

Hi, u should make anew thread as u are thread-jacking others here:)

what version r u using? n abt want to connecting to using timecoded, try see this thread here for starters:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/75571/Hardware_Technical_Support/COMPLETE_BASIC_GUIDE_TO_TCV_SETUP__ENJOY__D.html

Bout configuration of ur card, someone with that card maybe will tell u more ..:)

And lastly, if u did use a "funky" version, pls remove that n try the latest demo for best usage:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Hope to see u as a pro user soon:)

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Msquad 2121

This is how I do it

Your console is a controller and soundcard all in one. Your connect the console to your laptop via the usb cable you got with it. Always remember to plug the usb into the same usb port all the time or you might start havin problems.

Now on the back of the console you have a output 1/2, plug the RCA cable ( the 3.5 jack end ) into it, then plug the other end ( with the 2 phono jacks ) into a input of a stereo amp. Then choose the right button on your amp.

You then can play a track on VDJ and depending on which way your crossfader is on your console it should come at of your stereo speakers.

Easy as that,

Jimmy b

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:52 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just remembered that once you done all the cable work, go into the MK2 icon on your toolbar or your program list.

Once the mk settings are open there will be 2 sliders for your sound output move them up to full and you should have sound.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 1:01 am
Smoke21Home userMember since 2007
here i am again begging for information LOL!!!!! for some reason the virtualdj that i have is not reading my delta 44 soundcard as an ASIO cause nothing show when i go to ASIO configuration and have no signal going in for the timecodes somebody help me please......

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 10:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)