Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best Camera for a live pic?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
I want to add a live picture of the dance floor on to the screen. I am considering the Sony Evid 70. What is the best camera for low light situations for around $1000? I considered the Canon VC-C50i. Can anyone ive their opinion on the cameras they use?

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:41 pm
I would like to know this answer as well... has anyone anyone had any success with live video feed

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 6:11 pm
Take a look at the Panason 3ccd cameras, they are rated for low light levels.

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 6:52 pm
I actually got the built in camera on my laptop to work, the only downside is that people would see my pie face on the screens instead of themselves :)

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 10:56 pm
djphenominal wrote :
I actually got the built in camera on my laptop to work, the only downside is that people would see my pie face on the screens instead of themselves :)

lol

i'm also in the market for a low-light camera usb 2.0 or firewire

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 11:14 pm
Almost definitely not in the league you want, but i just use a 1.3 megapixel webcam with infrared for low light. Cost about £10.. works ok for me, looks a bit dodgey on a really large display though!

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:00 am
Not sure about the low light situation, but the rule I inherited from my granddad is that only sony and panasonic will do. For 1,000 you shouldn't have to much trouble finding a decent one;^]

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:11 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ive found the sony eye-toy camera for playstation2 work great as a USB cam. You can download the drivers from the net. Its alot brighter and clearer than logitec cams I have used.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 1:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)