Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: tvc problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tcv will work when i start the program. then, out of nowhere i cant control the deck with the tcv. the music keeps on play but the music will not repond the the tcv. when i notice this i tried to go to the vinyl auto config but it didn't pick it up. the only way is to restart the program.

Vista
Version 5
1.5 ram
serato sound card box
external hard drive
tcv gen3

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:32 am
Looking for some help!!!!

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 6:19 pm
I too have the same trouble. Doing fine with 4.3 but when 5.0 and 5.2 was loaded this hiccup has been a pain to deal with. What is the issue?

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:35 am
support team please get us some help, i will answer any questions!!!!

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 8:07 pm
djgumbyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just upgraded to 5.2 from 4.3 and like you guys....same problem. timecode works fine when I open the program, but if I hit the "autoconfig" in sound setup just to calibrate like I would before any gig, all of the sudden my timecode signal goes from 100% to 0%! it makes no sense to me and I have tried every setting I know of with no results. The only way to fix it is to shut down VDJ and reopen it.

Please help us....the new upgraded program is GREAT except for this

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:44 am
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
think there should be one threat on this issue... there must be like 10 active and bunch of non active ones now... there is def an issue with the new timecode engine..

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:28 am
Ok guys, I can help you guys out, and its easily fixed.

First tell me your setup.
From beginning to end, lol, because I been through the same problems with those annoying heck-ups. But if you guys can, please read my tutorial that will guide you along the way.
I have 5.0 right now, and it seems to be working fine. I don't have any heckups, so let me know whats up.

Please provide a detailed list of yours setup including what kinda soundcard you guys have.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

-JC

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:39 pm
ok i have a:

HP Laptop DV9330 model
1.5 gig of ram
160 hard drive / only about 25% used
external drive / 160 gig / all my music is in the drive
sound card: scratch live box
TCV gen 3
2 turntables 1200's

Is there anything else you need to know?

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:03 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:51 pm
Ok wendel, read my guide where it says "Basic TCV Config"
you will find all your answeres there,

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 3:48 am
My issues have to do with the new non-auto-stop function of the new timecode engine when loading a new track.. so your guides are of no use there... plus it all worked perfect in 4.3 and i have adjusted 5 to the same settings... i have a separate thread on my problems..

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:01 am
First of all thanks for the inputs i had before but i want to concentrate on the one that is buggin me the most. Please let me also know if you have similar problems and how you are working around them. My MAIN system is a Macbook pro 2.4 (newest chipset), 2gb, external FW 800 400gb drive, conectiv soundcard, DMJ-800 mixer (midi connected also), Denon 3500's (pro timecode and normal timecode gives the same results, strangly enough)... running bootcamp 1.4, win xp pro clean...

The big issues i have, is with the new timecode engine and am wondering how many people have the same issues...

Timecode seems to make the system unstable, all 3 systems i use for sets, dont have problems running without timecode... Biggest problems i have now are related i think to the the non auto stop of the timecode, its giving the following problems:
1) Auto bpm is useless since its non fuctional when using timecode... it will not auto adjust unless you dont stop the cdj's like 10 sec before you load a new song...
2) If you load quickly after letting the old song stop slowly (power off 1200 effect), it will hamper waveform display after loading a new track, it stops as soon as you have tc running again, however see below
3) When you stop the track after loading a new song and timecode is still running, it will mis a new start trigger many times...meaning you have to start the timecode a couple of times before vdj catches on

Please note carefully, VDJ 4.3 did not and i repeat did not have any problems like this on all 3 machines...

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)