Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Naspter??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just did a google search and found this below the real napster http://www.naspter.com/choose/index.html

Looks exactly the same but look at the spelling in the url, it's naspter and not napster. Is this a fake or phising site or am I missing something?

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:45 am
I clicked on it and Napsters website came up.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 2:54 am
i dont know but napster should sale music videos 2 n be able to play them on vdj but napster will probly have its own video player so u can play them just like i tunes n u cant use them vids on vdj n that sucks but yeah........

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 3:24 am
discobrian24 wrote :

Well that's good, glad to hear it, I always worry about folks getting scammed on such things.

Just signed up for their "light" service and tryed it out by downloading Flight Of The Conchords "The Distant Future" and burned it to cd. No problems;^]

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 3:41 am
its N A P S T E R not NASPTERRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 3:42 am
Timmyg1978 wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

Well that's good, glad to hear it, I always worry about folks getting scammed on such things.

Just signed up for their "light" service and tryed it out by downloading Flight Of The Conchords "The Distant Future" and burned it to cd. No problems;^]

I pay $10 a month for unlimited downloads. I do use it but only for the material I dont have on Video but it works great for me.:)

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:12 am
alphaquake wrote :
its N A P S T E R not NASPTERRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We know how it is spelled and if you read the first post the user was askin if the link he provided was a legit link.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)