Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 5 no problems for me!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well I've been messing around with VDJ5 on my home computer, and it's been running for over 16 hours now with automix on without a hiccup. Hopefully it'll do so well on the gig machine.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:35 pm

Good to hear ;) and ditto... its working extremely well for me too

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:40 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Blah.

You call that testing.

Auto-mixing tests one function of the program.

Actually USE it and mix and do multiple functions at once, load songs quickly etc etc

to actually TEST it.

Putting it on automix umm ? to test if its gonna crash after certain amount of time :/ like a demo mode or something :/

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:44 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I have used my v5r2 on radio several times now and on the road for several shows, both auto mix dinner music and regular mixing, including multiple effects and loading and unloading fast, and radio style segways. No complaints from me... ;-)

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:50 pm
lol i've been beating the hell outta it "VDJ 5r2"
(that did not sound good lmao)
no crashguard's, no VDJ related issues.

the change from 5 to 5r2 corrected a small but big issue i had ;)

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:15 pm
I agree with testing method used... Make sure you test all the variation of the search engine. All your plug-ins, loading and changing song speed. Everything you would do at gig plus. Unless you use automix for most of you gig then you have properly tested. Heck, I use automix in the morning wile I get ready for work. I throw about 8 songs on the list some with video and I do everything I would do if it was a standard CD player. skip, fast foward, backwards, jump songs. I know the automix works.

I worry about the multi function for a show.

My only concern right now is playing a visual plug-in during audio play. Nothing locks or freezes but the smooth transition from one function to another. I'm looking into keystrokes for many of the affect and transitions.

Question: how do you keystroke hotbuttons. I can't figure it out. I know it's been answered but I can't remember which thread it was in.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:28 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look in your CUE v5 manual in the My Documents -> Numark CUE folder. You should find your answer in the Keyboard Shortcuts section.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)