Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: the last blast o' summer .....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hope everybody has a super holiday / back to school / end of summer

a couple o' quick notes from Chuck

i hope the mutant squirrels leave skyfxl alone

i hope Cyder will be back quick ,

thanks to the dev team for v5 ...... even though they are in league with Lucifer

it seems to me like Norway , and Cstoll and JeremK are running on zero sleep and red bull er sumthin'........ thanks gents

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:08 am
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :

it seems to me like Norway , and Cstoll and JeremK are running on zero sleep and red bull er sumthin'........

lol, Vodka-Redbull today, its saturday!

And the mutant killer squirrels are are eating up internet cables outside Simons house as we speak, intensively.. I have given 'em some Redbull ! lol

And Cyder? Well, he is having a blast in hospital nursed by sexy blondes! damn bastard..... (ok, he is well, and back at forum actually;)

And Lucifer? Well he is working on the mac release with intentional evil bugs to make everybody turn to the Windows platform,....hehe

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 1:30 am

ab cdef ghi jklmnop qrstuvwxyz

ab kuhdef gee jekyllminop ger stew wi says ......

my favorite local oldies station is playing a special mix of 2000 faves alphabetically for the weekend ...... if you do the math there are 26 letters to divide into 2000 and i'm sure some letters are under represented , so there's about 80 tunes per letter

every so often they drop the Big Bird sample of him saying the alphabet which he thought was one word .....

i remember when my 2 were that little ..... where does the time go ??

you young stallions startin' out ........ represent yourself well .... work hard , take care of your kinfolk and forsake the bling

whatever you dig , no matter how weird or obscure if you are a true believer and work hard .... others will be believers also

chuck over 'n out

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 1:36 am

my favorite local oldies station is playing a special mix of 2000 faves alphabetically for the weekend ...... if you do the math there are 26 letters to divide into 2000 and i'm sure some letters are under represented , so there's about 80 tunes per letter

oh that, it was on the news, its a terrorist attack, to mess you guys up.. damn they have gotten devlish ;)

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 1:38 am
see i told ya Lucifer is a dev teamer ......

does Cyder's nurse .... have a sister ?? edit

of course the Mac release is straight from the bowels of Hades itself .....

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 1:42 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
see i told ya Lucifer is a dev teamer ......

He told me his name was Lew Cypher........and that he worked for Serato.....

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:00 am

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:20 am
dum dum dum da de dum da de dum........DUM DUM DUM DA DE DUM DA DE DUM ............

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:22 am
ahh see .... the newest dev teamer lew ..........hey Teary how's the end of summer treatin' ya ?

i was just gettin' halfway serious there for a second , talkin' 'bout where does the time go ..... cuz i just paid Shannon's tuition ........ seems like yesterday she was takin' baths with her ernie and bert book .......she had a big bird doll .... actually she still has ...lol

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:37 am
Lew 's on the Mac dev team ?? excellent says Mr. Burns .....

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:45 am
i just saw the vid ....... Cyder takes the mic .........i'm proud to know ya ............

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:08 am
Hey Chuck...not bad..its been treating me not bad..

Yeah time flies by when they are little.....everyone cherish the good times when your babies are small.......

Yeah Cyder Rules the House..or is it Cyder House Rules..no.....wait yeah, its just.... Cyder Rules!

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:25 am
he takes the mic from the windbag .... that was great , and he was so polite ...... if it had been me it woulda gone like this ....... uuuhh gimme that .......

i dunno if i've seen Norway that fired up b4 ...... somebody get the man his vodka .......

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)