Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pro version couple of quick questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kotdbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok I upgraded to the pro version yesterday from the DJConsole version to use an external mixer.

All seems to be working well so I'm chuffed.

Got a couple of questions straight off.

- in my browser (bottom middle section) I have track name, artist and BPM but no longer have the track duration. Is there something I need to check to see that? I have tried dragging the headings but no luck.

- Is there a way to alter the colour of the buttons? It all looks much cooler than the DJC version but the grey controls at the top of the screen are hard to see at certain angles of my laptop screen

- is there a way to see the percentage pitch variation of a track? i liked the old function of +/- 2.5% etc.

Cheers.

Bob.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 11:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There are alternative skins available with what you ask - look at the variations in the skins section - http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

As for the FILE BROWSER and SIDELIST sections - columns values are shared. Right click on a column and select the Length column. Now both sections will show the length of a track.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 2:40 pm
Ok I have found the answer to the last question i.e. just click on the BPM and it tells you the +/-

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 2:40 pm
Oh great.

Cheers thats all three sorted.

:)

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 2:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)