Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have the following:

2 TURNTABLES WITH TCV'S
1 MIXER
1 HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MK2
TECHNICS AMP
2 SPEAKERS
LAPTOP
VDJ 5

I CANT SEEM TO GET ANY SOUND..NEED HELP SETTING THIS UP. PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY!...I think the problem is connecting the amp (speakers have open ends (coil) )

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 3:58 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:46 pm
sound is working now..problem sorted..however, can only get 1 timecode playing sound..both responding on screen..and is it possible to use my external mixer instead of the mk2 for i.e crossfading etc? doesnt seem to be working..

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:46 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes it is possible to use an external mixer. Just use output 1 L/R to goto mixer channel 1, then output2 to goto mixer channel 2. Then in virtual dj select output source "external mixer"

Yes it is also possible to get it to work with both timecodes, you need to change your input select to channel A from memory and put the cross fader all the way to the left.

However please register your Hercules MK2 console via the link that was given to you. Also just out of curiousity, do you have a trial mode of VDJ5 because I beleive this is a trial restriction which does not let you use an external mixer or multiple timecodes, if at all the trial version lets you use time code.

If you don't have full version I suggest you buy it
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)