Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serato Timecode in VDJ5???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is it true that the Serato Vinyls are now compatible with VDJ5???

how is this so? my friend has purchased the VDJ5 but still gives him 0% quality... does he have to sign in to download any patches?

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 5:30 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have patience, the serato plugin is being made n tested by one of the user n will be available soon if i not wrong and yes he need to be registered as a pro license user in order to make use of it:)

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:51 am
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey can anybody give an educated guess on when the TCV plugins are coming out, i am involved with this new club being build as we speak... the owner had a friend who selected the gear, they didnt check with the dj's hahah... anyway they bought serato... Anyway... the club opens in two weeks.. now i want use VDJ of course because of a zillion reasons.. i am obligated to use vinyl in this club because of the image they want to maintain.. however i cant buy the vdj vinyls because i am located in vietnam... So really like to know if i can spin in two weeks with VDJ or do i have to go back to 2001 style and go serato..

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 3:26 pm
any of the people involved?

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:21 pm
anybody???

Inviato Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)