Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual Folders

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Maybe someone asked this question already but I couldn't finde anything about it. yesterday I tried to start organizing my music with the virtual folders like Oldies, Dance, House etc. There were two things, maybe bugs, I don't like.

1) Why can't you change the folder input after you add music. can't delete music. I would be better if the folders could delete or change its music automatic by comparing the global database

2) After adding music to the folders, in my database I found several duplicates, not physicaly just in the database

Can someone tell how to handle with virtual folders as best?

Thanx,
Daniel

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:04 am
daniellabs wrote :
1) Why can't you change the folder input after you add music. can't delete music. I would be better if the folders could delete or change its music automatic by comparing the global database

Check out the filter folders in version 5, sounds like the answer to this question, you can setup things like Top 20, Certain genres etc.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/76187/General_Discussion/VirtualDJ_v5_-_User_Guide_-_Full_Guide.html?highlight=user%20update

Check that link for the PDF manual, which explains the filter folders in more depth.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 12:33 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not use the Genre field for that and use the built in Genre sort for what you are doing.

To remove a file from a Virtual Folder - Right-click and choose delete -- if you are doing it from a Virtual Folder it only removes it from the Virtual Folder

And for #2 explain how you found duplicates ? Did you do a search while still in the Virtual Folder ? If yes, then yes you will see 2 entries - 1 for the reference in the Virtual Folder and 1 for it's true location.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 12:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)