Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: timecoded vinyl do not configure, please help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi there, im using timecoded vinyls, with a HDJ MK2 console..i have connected my external mixer, and all wiring etc is fine. However, as i have connected my external mixer, iv obv had 2 switch from ph, to line. the problem is that now my timecodes dont configure..n e advice please? iv read alot of advice already, and matched settings...still doesnt work though...help would be much appreciated. thankyou.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:22 pm
Cracked version

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 2:27 pm
excuse me mate, im actuli using the trail version atm..i have like 3 days left..jus come around to buying mk2 and jus recently hooked up turntables..jus testing everything works before i decide/if i decide 2 buy pro..jus that it was all working fine when all was connected vai phono..not configuring at all now tcv r configured in line.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
please remove your unofifical version and try the latest demo..

or use your mk2 version and add your serial to your profile..

https://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

and then you will recive support.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:33 pm
seriously, im using a demo/trail version of pro..alongside herc mk2..sommeeeebbooodddyyyy, pllleeeeeeaaassseeee heeelllpppp meeee...if i wanted 2 use a ''cracked'' version of pro, then i wouldt have gone 2 the trouble of typing this and causing such a big fuss..i would have made do with what i have..iv recently purchased timecodes as i wanted to test it out myself..had read reviews/seeen vids etc..jus was a new concept for me, from 'manual' mixing to 'digital'...thats y timecodes caught my interest..further, if i was using a cracked version, then surly i wouldnt be able to configure them in phono mode..?

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:43 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:49 pm
right, after following ur instructions..i have my time codes in line..my herc in phono..mixer in line..chosen mixer in herc config...external mixer in vdj...times codes still do not configure...the problem im having is basically using my external mixer instead of the mk2..which only works when everything is in line mode...but when i switch all 2 line mode, timecodes dont configure.. (sorry if that isnt clear, i seem 2 b 'jabbering' onabit..lol)

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:56 pm
PROBLEM SOLVED! im such an idiot..lol..and seriously, i appreciate this whole virtual dj thing goin on...almost like it turns hours in2 minutes..everthing is so much quiker..and jus 2 appologise to those of u who i gave the impression that i woz using a 'cracked version'...thanks again.

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:02 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you for adding your serial , good to see your sorted

hope to see you as a pro user soon

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)