Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ5 Lost In Translation?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have performed a CLEAN install of VDJ5. For two days I have let the software do it's mojo and creat a database, etc. All the settings are as per cstoll's post.

When I go to browser tab under options and set the dropdown to my harddrive it claims I have 55617 total entries: 55615 files in the SearchDB, 2 saved old entries 55615 are music, 0 karaoke, 2 video.

I know for a fact I have 84947 clean mp3 titles on my harddrive. That's 29332 titles hanging in the wind, lost somewhere. Is there a way to FORCE create the database? Did I miss that button?

For those that wish to criticize my equipment, the install or my computer skills and point fingers my way. I have a top of the line HP laptop with 2 gigs of ram running xp. The VDJ install is fresh and clean. As for my computer skills I started on a TRS Model I and am fluent in programing vb, c, php, html, mysql, unix, and many other languages. I am currently a systems admin for a large internet company.

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 1:07 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You have 84000+ tracks on 1 drive ?

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 9:30 am
Yes.
It took over a week, 3 people and 9 computers to rip most of my music library to 190 bit or better mp3. Having been a DJ since the vinyl days I pride myself on having one of the largest cds libraies around.

Does VDJ 5.0 have an issue with that many songs?

One other thing I noticed last night at a live show the wave form created by 5.0 is off by a slight bit which made it hard to hit the beat on a mix and for the first time since using VDJ we had two songs that would completely refused to load and play.

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 9:26 pm
Bump

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 4:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)