Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: USB sound card interface recommendation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this. I have searched this forum as well as several others and have not gotten a good recommendation of what a good USB sound card to purchase for Virtual DJ and my Laptop would be. I see that several people are using a "Maya 44 USB" but it looks like the "Maya 44 USB" is out dated or not sold at several stores. I was wondering what You guys (Virtual DJ) recommended for a interface card or should I continue to search for an Maya 44 USB? And does that USB card work well with Virtual DJ?

Thanks for the advice.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 3:39 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If your looking for portability I think the Hercules Mk2 Console is the best option. It will fit in your laptop backpack nicely, has a very resonable soundcard and is a good controller for the VDJ program also.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 6:17 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
^^+1

Also came with a DJC editon of VDJ which u can registered as home edition user n on top of that u could upgrade with discount in the future:)

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 9:24 am
is there something similiar but is just the mixer portion? i'm ok with controlling the decks from my laptop, just want to be able to use an external mixer and headphones

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 11:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to use those options you would need VDJ pro

perhaps a maya 44 usb soundcard would suit your needs

Inviato Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:44 pm
ok so if i buy VDJ pro, what options are available AFA mixers go

Inviato Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 6:55 pm

Inviato Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 8:04 pm
no i mean what options for external mixers to control VDJ are there?

Inviato Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 11:05 pm
well if you want a midi mixer (to control the program) the best option is the nuo4 currently

or if you just want to mix the output of the soundcard like using cd players any mixer will do :)

Inviato Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 11:07 pm
ok thanks, what about something that doesn't cost a thousand bucks? lol

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)