Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ESI U46DJ and built in soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey all,

(dual soundcard question)

is it possible to have my u46dj take care of the two main decks and have my built in laptop sound-card output the samples? (it has 1 normal headphone output)

the problem I'm having is that as soon as i select timecodes as my inputs (to control the u46dj's decks) the option for 2 cards disappears.

I want to run timecodes in ASIO on my u46dj and then have my laptop output all samples.

pretty much im trying to break off all samples so that I can control the volumes from my external mixer.

any ideas?

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 9:43 am
I used to use the u46dj by itself in the 3 line mixer mode. If I remember correctly you'de want to use the output right next to "mix outs" as channel 5/6. Been awhile since I used it, no longer have the card now, but it should work;^]

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 3:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Timmyg1978 wrote :
I used to use the u46dj by itself in the 3 line mixer mode. If I remember correctly you'de want to use the output right next to "mix outs" as channel 5/6. Been awhile since I used it, no longer have the card now, but it should work;^]

Timmy is correct.

Use the 3 line mixer option as the Output selection.
Soundcard is ASIO
In the bottom most drop-down box choose the one that say Left/1&2 Right/3&4 Samples/5&6
Use the 5&6 output on the U46DJ to a 3rd channel on your mixer.

Hope that helps.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 6:29 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DOH!

I definitely has a very stupid moment. haha I completely forgot there was the un-used 5/6 outputs on the ESI which i wasn't using.

thanks you guys for all the help.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 8:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)