Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 5 always says my external is corrupted

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Every time I load VDJ 5 with my external hard drive, it always says the drive is corrupted. I click “OK” then my screen resolution goes to 800 X 600 and tells me the skin I am using requires a higher res. Then I click “OK” on that, and VDJ comes up in the regular resolution. It also resets my sound setup. I have a Hercules MK2 controller and I use the MK2 asio drivers. I have to go back to the MK2 control panel and reselect ASIO instead of WMD. That might be a separate issue, but it is getting to be a pain. I also have the same problem with Naspter. It worked with VDJ 4.3 with no issues, well, minus the fact I can't record my mixes because of the whole DRM thing, but that is another issue.
DJ Digital

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 7:25 pm
The poblem with Napster I typed about was the Napster not doing anything when I search for songs. I know I have a valid account with napster, I just downloaded Kanye West new album this morning. Any Idea is it is Napster or VDJ 5 problem?
DJ Digital

Inviato Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 5:14 pm
imconHome userMember since 2007
I have exactly the same problem as Bujazism but do not use Napster. No idea what to do :-(

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)