Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Need advice, please help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
A couple of days ago I purchased the Xponent from M audio at guitar center. I made this decision based on all the reviews i've heard about this product. After a few days of trying to get this to work through my sound blaster 5.1 sound card I am only getting sound through my speakers and can't get the cue to work through my headphones. Anyway, I have played around with the Torq program and with all the sampiling and different effects and using the Xponent to mix with, I really don't think I like ther torq program all that much. I am more comfortable using VDJ over Torq. I think VDJ has better sampling and the effects sound better. Although I kinda like the midi controller and I only have the home editon of VDJ I don't think it supports midi only the pro version does I think. At this point I don't know what to do. Should I sell the Xponent (guitar center says they don't take returns on equipment that comes with software) Use that money to buy something else. Or keep it and try to get the controller to work with VDJ some how? What should I do?

Inviato Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 1:30 am
imo......keep xponet & upgrade to vdj pro. try the demo first to see how it reacts to the controller. but i like the concept of the xponet.

Inviato Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 5:08 am
davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the numark cue software demo but I don't know how to use the Xponent as a controller. I have already downloaded VDJ demo and used up the time period so I don't think I can download it again.

Inviato Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 5:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)