Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sampler & other things

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
-a general pitch to syncronize all samples
-button for pre-listen of samples
-12 buttons to lock the samples while playin

-2 selector (one for each channel) that permits to use the jog wheel as the program "Virtual Turntables" do.(carrotinnovations.com) instead of scratch

-another 2 or 3 buttons for effects

Sorry for my english

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 11:02 am
Dj DaniPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm with the
-button for pre-listen of samples

that's kinda needed when you have over >20 samples and can't remember them all =)

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 3:22 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i have my samples plugged in a 3th audio output. to an external mixer. but i have to select the one i wanna listen and put it in one of the 12 samplebuttons. but that way i can pre-listen my samples trough the ext.mixer.
would be nice to see if there was a pre-listen option like we have in chan a and b.

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 6:27 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah, I used to use BPM Pro and it had pre-listen for samples, don't know why vdj doesn't. I don't have room on my mixer for an input for samples and sometimes I don't use a mixer at all.

Inviato Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 6:16 am
metkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In sampler part, i would like to see "bpm match only" as an alternative of "beatlock" option to prevent sampled loops to follow cue+play on decks...
I think that way, the sampler will be far more responsive what is needed for nice live remixes ;)

Big Thanks to the developpers :)

Inviato Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 3:58 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'd like if it was possible to do this:
- Play the song (channel A)
Sincronize the beatmatch of all samples (in a ipotetic channel C with pre-listen function as A and B) with 1 general pitch dedicated for all samples
-Play live a little with samples (Eventually permitting to load other samples while playin)
-Sincronize the song in the Channel B
-Play song b

Inviato Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 6:56 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes, I think that pre-listen samples is very important !!
I needed tonight during my mix and I realized I haven't so i couldn't use many samples

Just add with the 2 desks:

=> Put a pre-listen button down each play buttons for example
=> Better == add this fonction in the window "load/save/loop/beatlock/autoplay..."

Inviato Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 9:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)