Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VirtualDJ + 5.1 Soundcard streaming PROBLEM!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey, here's my setup:

Virtual DJ Console Edition (3.4.1 updated)
Hercules MP3 Console
Creative Sound Blaster Live 24bit external (5.1 card, using it as a 4.1 to get FRONT out to speakers and REAR as headphone queue)

I need to broadcast using Shoutcast (the VirtualDJ internal broadcasting plugin wont allow to set up full details that SHOUTcast plugin for Winamp allows you to fill in.... i.e. Yellow pages etc etc)

The problem is basically that when I'm using SHOUTcast for Winamp, it streams both my FRONT and REAR outputs, can't seem to choose for it to stream only FRONT...

Now I know I can send the FRONT to Line-in (and use a stereo Y splitter to get the sound also to my speakers), but then it seems my Sound Blaster live disables my Mic-In... seems that it has shared Line-In and Mic-In even though they are separate holes in the box....

so basically wondering if anyones got any suggestions as to how to be able to Broadcast only the FRONT output and use the Microphone... now it seems its either I can't use the Microphone when doing a radio show... or alternatively I can't use my headphone queue...

Wondering why is it that VirtualDJ has this built in brodacast that wont allow you to fill in all the details but just a few... would be a lot nicer if you could choose dsp_sc.dll and run it as a DSP... if you ran it through VirtualDJ then it would only take the FRONT output, right?

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance! :)

Inviato Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 2:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)