Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Strange Lock Up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Here is what is happening. I will be using VDJ and everything will be fine. Then I will click on another folder and try to scroll through the recordcase and the songs will not move. If I click on another folder, nothing will show up in the browser except what is currently on the screen. This has happend a couple of times and for no particular reason. Sometimes with an ICDX, sometimes without. Same thing with the autoplay, sometimes it will lock up and sometimes not.

I use this program about 6 nights a week and it has only happened like 5 times with 5.0v2 so it is not a constant recurring problem but still annoying. If I am in autoplay it will actually play the entire list and then stop. Although I cannot see any songs changing or use the browser. It will however show the progress of the song even though it has the wrong title.

I use video and audio and it is not a particular track because I can go right back and play it with no problem. I get no crash guard or do you want to send to Microsoft error. It just will not allow me to use the browser. Then I just shut the program down and reopen, no problem. It seems to happen at the end of the night 4 hours or so.

I am using V-Mix 5.3 single instance. Computer is HP 3.2 P4HT, 2gb ram, 256 Dedicated Video card. I do have a laptop cooling fan so heat is not an issue. I use a gigaport ag with performance set to best and overclocked and safe mode on.

Any ideas??

Chris

Inviato Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 8:39 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
One mistake on the earlier post, performance is set to fastest, not best.

Chris

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 6:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)