Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark , Hecules, Behringer or Icue?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Could someone recommend me a mp3 Dj console? One important aspect I have in mind is which of the consoles can prelisten both tracks whilst one track is playing. When I mix I'd like to be able to know exactly how the beats are in line before dropping in a track instead of relying on the blue red waveforms at the top. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 3:18 am
clockwerk_123 wrote :
Could someone recommend me a mp3 Dj console? One important aspect I have in mind is which of the consoles can prelisten both tracks whilst one track is playing. When I mix I'd like to be able to know exactly how the beats are in line before dropping in a track instead of relying on the blue red waveforms at the top. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I would start with the Hercules MK2, It has its own built in soundcard, comes with VDJ 3.4 (home version), gives you a discount to upgrade to pro.

Inviato Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:22 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Hercules gets my vote aswell. The controls might be a bit crampped but it's spot on. Controller, soundcard, and basic mixer all in one, don't think you can beat that.

And as Discobrian24 it comes with VDJ software, not the full version, but it gets you started. I love mine

Jimmy b

Inviato Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:57 am
jimmy b wrote :

Hercules gets my vote aswell. The controls might be a bit crampped but it's spot on. Controller, soundcard, and basic mixer all in one, don't think you can beat that.

And as Discobrian24 it comes with VDJ software, not the full version, but it gets you started. I love mine

Jimmy b

Well said:)

Inviato Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 8:27 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mk2 all the way..:)

Inviato Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 9:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)