Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Shorcuts For Switching Skins

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I love the shortcut additions to change the crossfader type. I did not see it before, but I change from Full to Scratch often and find them very useful. Thanks. Another feature I use often is switching between the Full video and Internal Mixer skins. Any shortcut function to switch easily between the two? Right now I have a shorcut to bring up the config menu and I select it from there.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 2:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 3:06 am
Oh wow, I did not know it was possible through skins. Thanks I will try it now!

Edit
The skin is amazing! This should be an official option! I love it. Thanks so much for you for telling me and the skin maker. Virtual DJ is looking better than ever with this skin and my recent discovery of the BCD2000 mapper. I do not think I am ever going to need another program to DJ with again.

It froze on me and said "Sorry!!! Only the officlal DJ can be DJ tonight" when I clicked on the lock icon on the top of the screen. I am so glad that I had a button configured to config, because I could not even select the config button to change skins. Bug #1 I found. I cannot use that multi function skin anymore it seems. Every time I switch to it, it is frozen.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 4:18 am
The freezing is actually locking hence the lock icon. Haha. I made a button to switch to pannel 1 in the skins and that worked to "unlock" it. I viewed the xml skin file to figure that out.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 4:39 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
To use the skinners 'unlock' click on the name(url) in the bottom left corner to unlock.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 1:09 pm
That's good to know. Thanks!

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 4:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)