Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mk2 pfl dont work

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mulivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i tried to configure as explained on previous post but if i set output on headphone and soundcard to 4.1 driver to hercules console (why do i have a choice with hercules agregate ?) and master 1/2 : headphone 3/4 I JUST CANT PLAY ; the songs are load but even after press play button it doesnt play even scratching manually is not possible...
i set it up back to single output and sound card to simple as this congif allow me to play and scratch songs and tried also to use the pfl on the internal mixer skin but even if the button light i still hear the main channel playing on my headphone not the one i want. i'm sorry to disturb you with my problems but this option is so important it allow me to prelisten a track before play it ...
i maybe should say this work on pc and before you tell me to switch or bootcamp it i'll give a compliment to this mac version
the video quality is really good compare to my old pc config with same software/controller...

thanks to answer me

Inviato Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 4:05 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
set this

inputs : none
output : headphones
card : 4.1
driver :mk2

channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

now on the VDJ skin you need to press PFL for the deck you wish to listen to or create a keyboard shortcut for this

and your ready to go :)

Inviato Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 10:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)