Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: DAC-2 Mappings

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1. when I hit match on the DAC-2 it should match the beat and *NOT* start the track automatically. I am sure this is a function of the skin but I do not know how to change it.

2. I would like to map the group up/down so that it moves up and down. PRESS and HOLD group button, then press left and right arrows (on either side of the group button) to change the left column

3. when scrolling backwards with DAC-2 jog wheel, It should scroll the same speed. When I scroll forward it is FREE and easy to move. when I scroll backwards, it is like FIGHTING the thing. put some code in there. == if controller equals DAC-2 and user is scrolling backwards, turn off the acceleration ==

Inviato Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 8:32 pm
Wireless,

When I hit match it does match the beat for me. Strange... That part works fine for me.. It starts the track for you?

Inviato Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 8:48 pm
Yeah what he means is it does match the beat (it does for me too) but then as soon as it's done that it plays the song too.

We want it only to match the beat then do nothing until we press play.

Inviato Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 1:22 am
Got Cha.. Yes. You're right. I usually cue it back up..

Inviato Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 3:21 am
yeah..its emulating the sync button on the skins..what u have to do is that the function of the match should be beatlock(temporary) like as if u hit the beat lock twicw its the same as sync but without starting the song..
hope it helps..

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 5:06 am
it needs to be fixed in the xml skin
there is a button that just matches it, I have seen it done on some 3rd party skins

Inviato Thu 04 Nov 04 @ 12:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)