Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Two issues [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Two things that I’d like to make a note of:

1. When I click the windows key on my keyboard, if I’m analyzing a song it will stop analyzing it.

2. A new vdj djc mapper icon will appear in the system tray everytime I change the skin. And they remain there even after I exit vdj.

Not big issues, I just thought I’d let you guys know. I don’t know if I’m the only one having these issues, cuz I haven’t read anything about them in the forums ever since vdj v5 came out cuz I’ve been having these issues with v5 only. And they’re still there even after I installed v5. rev.4.

Inviato Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:44 pm

Its a bug in the Console mapper that DJ Cel made, and as far as I know, he will fix it :)

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 1:12 am

Thanks for the reply dj-in-norway.

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 7:38 pm
I have always seen 3 or 4 djc icons down there for awhile I just never thought anything of it, but it makes me wonder how many times it is really activated

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 7:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1) It's a question of Windows' thread priority versus VirtualDJ's thread priority.

2) The problem of multi-loading should have been corrected in v5 of my mapper.
Are you sure you have the last version.
If yes, tell me what you did to make the new icons appear.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:24 pm
I will let you know tonite as I now have the newest and dont remember if it happened since the latest:)

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 9:30 pm

djcel wrote :
1) It's a question of Windows' thread priority versus VirtualDJ's thread priority.

2) The problem of multi-loading should have been corrected in v5 of my mapper.
Are you sure you have the last version.
If yes, tell me what you did to make the new icons appear.

1) I also have VDJ v3.1 installed on my computer and it's not doing this (also tried it with VDJ v4.x). It only happens with v5.0x and only when I press the windows key button (which opens the start menu) and not when I click on the start menu with the mouse.

2) Yes it has been corrected! My bad. I didn't notice there's an update of your plugin. Sorry.

Also, just wanted to say that these two little issues don't interfere while "playing" with VDJ, just happend to notice them by accident.

Inviato Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 12:15 am
Ok mapper seems good on my end, back down to one little icon

Inviato Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 5:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)