Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Making us wait

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would hope this program is flawless....If Virtual DJ is making us wait this long without trying to fix bugs and what not.

This program better be immactulate. That's all I gotta say. I could be working and trying it out by now. If they're holding out on us...it's not right...We're DJ's and Club dj's

who use this product for business....

My whole gig has been held up for months...since AC DJ Expo...I can't purchase my new macs until this dj software is released....by the time this program gets released there will be a 60ghz intel macs and

All the other macs might go down in price.

Please release the software for your dedicated Virtual DJ users.....

We need to practice with it.....

We don't care about the next release for mac nor do we care about using the new program on the new os for mac.

We're all gonna still have to wait for updates and so forth.

I use the DAC-2...I'm not even sure if this controller is gonna work for Virtual DJ 5.0 for Mac. No one will give me an answer.

Thanks

Frankie

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 6:26 pm

Lots of bugs are fixed in the current beta stage, program runs lots faster, video faster & better etc etc ..

Let the last part of the beta be done, to remove possible crash bugs, and it will be released :)

There is no use of releasing a program with development stage crash bugs. That would make you all more mad, than the wait :)

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 6:56 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
There is no use of releasing a program with development stage crash bugs. That would make you all more mad, than the wait :)

+1. If it gets released with many problems you run into the scenario of a shutdown/crash/freeze at your gig. No one wants that. Like Rune said, it's being tested by many dedicated users. (wish I had a little more time but I have been working a ton) and is on the verge of being released. These guys (users and the dev team) are putting alot of their personal time in to making this a successful release. I know it's hard to do but...Hang tight! It seems like all the posts in the Mac forum just keep going back to, "Are we there yet". Sh!t us Mac folk need something to keep us occupied in the mean time. Maybe Leopard...

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 7:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj-in-norway wrote :

+2.. Totally agree..

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 7:31 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
dj-in-norway wrote :

+2.. Totally agree..

+Infinity

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:27 pm
I was told at the AC DJ expo that the program was finished....

This is the first time I'm hearing that you guys were still working on perfecting the program.

Anyways, I never use a program on a paying gig until I test it at home for at least 6 months. I would like to be a part of the developing process.

I have been a mac tech since 1994....I would love to add some of my input. I am not one to be mad if a program does not work properly...I haven't found a flawless program in 15years.

Although Virtual DJ for pc 5.0 is pretty close to be being flawless please consider my offer to help test Virtual DJ 5.0 for Mac.

Please include a Dac-2 plugin for Virtual DJ 5.0 for mac.

Sincerely,

Frankie

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 7:11 pm
yeah, i see your point. i can see all the head honchos at atomix sitting around the big table in the conference room.

* so, mac users are really anxious to get the latest 5.x release, how do we handle it?

* well, i don't know about the rest of you, but I say make them wait!

* sounds like an excellent plan. all those in favor of making the mac users wait, say EYE.

* it's unanimous. that settles it. we'll make the mac users wait.

so now you have an explantion of why they make the mac users wait. they all decided it was the best thing to do.

maybe that will make you realize how ridiculous this thread is in the first place.

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 8:29 pm
Question? I use VDJ on a PC now(someone elses) and just made the switch to Mac(My own). If I buy the version available now, will I have to pay for the current version AND the upgrade to 5.0? Or will the upgrade be included if I purchase within a certain time frame?

Curious?

Inviato Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 6:53 pm

Inviato Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 6:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)