Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Plug-In for Denon DN-HC4500 - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

It's still work in progress, but getting nearer to completion.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 7:38 pm
we look forward to it. The notes on version 5.6 claims to have fixed issues with the HPC4500 but for me that's not the case, on both of my computers with 5.6 installed and HPC4500 enabled, I still get the freezing problems, I quess it's back to midi for me.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:53 am
Unfortunately the mapper won't fix the freezing problem - It's a bug in the Denon MIDI driver and hopefully a fix (Updated firmware) will be available soon.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 12:02 pm
What a shame, well anyway we have to wait for the fix.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 12:14 pm

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 1:43 pm
Try loop -1 and loop +1

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 2:23 pm
"there is native support in 5.04 cue" for the Denon.... ?? Is this correct? I dont see anything for the HC4500 in my CUE software.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 7:42 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
For marketing reason Denon controller are not present in CUE software but only in Virtual DJ.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 2:03 am
oh thats jst fabulous. Where did you get this information?

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 11:12 am
Hi all hc-4500 user's,

Just a quick note regarding vdj5.6 update and the software still freezing, I have had the problem when i was using the controller with the sound coming through the laptop speakers. But after a phone call from a friend (thanks Rick!!) the problem seems to go away when using the sound card in the controller. I haven't actually used it for a hole night yet but will be tomorrow night so i will post again on Thurs 6th and let you all know, in the mean time if anyone is still getting the problems using the denon sound card can you let me know.

Hope this maybe usefull to some of you.

Happy VDJing...

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 12:36 pm
Thanks for this info. So far, I have only used the Denon HC4500 on my desktop PC for development of the mapper. For convenience I have been using the soundcard in my PC rather than the soundcard built into the Denon. I'll give this a try tonight using the Denon soundcard and see if it makes any difference.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 12:40 pm
I've been using the controller and the soundcard in the Denon and I can assure you it' makes not difference, VDJ still freezes.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 2:16 pm
I've just tested this and it still freezes :(

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 2:37 pm
Jboogis wrote:
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 08:23:41 Quote

Try loop -1 and loop +1

What buttons on the HPC4500 would you use for this?

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 3:19 pm
Unfortunately with MIDI you cannot do button combinations, so you are limited to choices - If you don't use the fast search << >>, you could use those buttons for this function.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 5:35 pm
thanks, jpboggis, I'll try it later on this evening. Is this going to be something you include in your mapper?

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 6:08 pm
Yes, it's already present and can be done when the controller is in Loop mode - The parameter knob is used to double/halve the loop length.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 6:15 pm
Cool, that I'm looking for. Keep up the good work. You are going to make a lot of people happy.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:37 pm
Hello people. I have a question. I am setting up the MIDI config. I have most of the functions that I need, except for PITCH BEND. and the pitch itself. The pitch if i slide down the virtual dj program thinks that it's going up. And if i slide up it thinks that it is going down. Does anyone know, what the program or how i should set up the config, so that up is up and down is down. Also the pitch bend i can't seem to get it. I don't quite know what I am supposed to write in or change, so that the virtual dj program recognizes the - and + on the pitch bend. Please, can someone help me. Thanks to all for the info and can't wait to gett the full use of the controller.

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 10:40 pm
Not sure about the pitch bend, but for the pitch slider when you map it just hit the 'invert' button if up is down and down is up.

Inviato Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 5:49 am
88%