Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trouble with headphone setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded the trial version of virtual DJ today, and I am trying to set it up so that i can use headphones for preview of the non active track. I have a turtle beach santa cruz card. I have it setup for 5.1 audio right now, with front connected to my primary speakers, rear connected to a secondary monitor speaker, and center connected to my headphones.

In VDJ, I have outputs set to headphones, and sound card as 4.1 Card. The first two output channel options (front/rear and rear/front) produce a garbled and distorted sound on all channels. Audio plays normally when i use the "master: front and headphones :center" setting. However, I still seem to be getting the exact same audio output from all 3 sources: front, center, and rear and I have tried altering the cue/mix bar and the headphone volume bar. I am using the internal mixer skin.

I'm really not sure if this is a sound card problem or if I am doing something wrong with the program...can anyone help me? I've tried changing

Inviato Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 2:19 am
More info:

I think the reason the front/center setup is not working is because i am using virtual 5.1, which i believe just makes an artificial center channel that mirrors the other channels. I've experimented with using my primary speakers for front and my headphones for rear and the monitoring of the pfl channel does work with the headphones but the sound is still very garbled...can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Daniel

Inviato Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 2:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)