Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Singer List Fix

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have figured out how to have a karaoke singer list like it PCDJ KJ. Well at least close enough to make my life easy.

Here is the thought process behind my fix:
1: VDJ does not write to the ID3 tags, so anything you chance is only in the database, so....
2: When a singer requests a song, I find it then right click, choose file info and then under 'comment' I place the singers name with "S-" in front ( I will explain this reason later)
3: I should say that I do this in front of their name "S-01", "S-02", "S-03" and so on. The number will be what ever singer they are, if it is 35 so be it.
4: Now I place all of the songs in the right playlist, make sure you show the comment field on the right list.
5: Then just sort by the comment field and just like magic, I have a Karaoke singer list. Then after you load a song you can just leave it in the list until it gets full. Then just select remove played and your list is manageable.

Now for the reason for the "S-01, S-02"; create a filter folder that reads 'comment starts with "S-" ' and then you can erase all of the comments, singer's names, at the end of the night and start over without having to remove them manually or try to remember which songs have the singer's names. This is just one step by selecting all the songs in the filter folder then right click and 'erase comments'.

I hope this helps with the singer list. I have tried it and it works really well for me.

What do you guys think?

Inviato Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 9:13 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please don't post in multiple forums.

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)