Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New to Vista & VDJ : Keeps crashing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All, I have recently bought a new computer Which has Vista installed. I have also recently switched to VDJ for the use of video. I ripped all of my dvd's with dvd ripper platinum 4 to .avi format (xvid). I have used Traktor for years with no problems, even on older PCs. I have read the forum extensively and have tried all the fixes from deactivating the new features of version 5 to the plug in fixes. After doing all expected should I Just leave the program open, sit and do its thing? I can't even mess around at home without the program shutting down. Now I have only had the CRASH GUARD come up one time, the rest of the time VDJ just shuts off and disappears with no warning. It seems to do it more when I try to browse using the tree on left. Should I regret moving from a secure stable platform? If it wasn't for the video feature I don't know if I would have. What I do like is the community that came along with VDJ. I never read more positive remarks about a program, which is why I purchased it for video. Can some one please lead me in the right direction so I don't have to go back to dvd players and a huge video mixer. Here are my computer specs:

Gateway MT6707 Notebook
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2060 1MB L2 Cache, 1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB
2048 MB DDR2 Dual Channel Memory
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with up to 224 MB of Shared Video Memory

I am also using the Hercules MK2 for sound card and controller. Using a MyBook 500 for mp3's and Video.

Thanks

ps. does anyone think there is a conflict between the files being used for both Traktor and VDJ?

Here is a crash report:

Crash ID=0046fec0 (date=710132153, version=5.0 rev.2, build=502, thread=Main, dump=8b421451, excode=c0000005 (0,14))

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 1:48 am
Crash guard report from 5 r4
ID=003c7d58 (date=710181924, version=5.0 rev.4, build=504, thread=Main, dump=18af3500, excode=c0000005 (1,6a8aeda9))

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)