Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: possible vista related bug

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

For some reason both VDJ and djDecks freeze on me when I try to enter config. djDecks was fixed by it's author after a short MSN exchange. No idea what he did, but it fixed the problem. Now I would like to see if teh VDJ team can do the same, for sure not as fast as I do not have a 'direct line' but it is something to look at..

I start VDJ and as soon as I hit 'config' the program freezes and needs to be closed..

The other DJ apps and some Audio editing apps I also own/use (now including djDecks thank you very much Adion..;) ) do not have this problem. I assume it is Vista related somehow..

This showed itself after I hooked up my RME HDSP PCI card to my PC at the office, with their latest (as always awesome) drivers..

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 9:09 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Did you install VDJ in the program files folder? If you did try installing in your Music area
Did you install asAdministrator? If not uninstall and do it.

Hope that helps

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 10:15 pm
As far as I can determine now it is the ASIO part of the RME drivers.. Although no other apps seem to be affected it's still weird. I'll also bring this up on the RME forum..

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 10:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)