Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Program freezes when I try to search for songs.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a big problem, When i try to search for a song the program tryes to sort and thats it, no response after that , it freezes and i have to close the program and start again. i use 1 hard drive that has 90,000 songs on it. let me know please if there is a fix.

Inviato Sun 21 Oct 07 @ 4:38 pm
well probly your database is currupt ..try fixing the database the then add ur music folder to the search database

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 5:29 pm
srt_4zxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've heard of this happening before.. only with people that were utilizing wireless mouses though. I have had it happen to me with mine but only when i get a trigger happy with my wireless mouse. I dont know a fix but i figured i'd share to maybe help with the cause of the problem.. good luck

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 2:42 pm
I have the same trouble except I have about 20,000 songs and when I search for a song it does show the songs I want and after when I put it down to play adding effects and tempo to it I click on the search field to delete it it then feezes for awhile.

Have you tried the check - clean - fix procedure???????

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 10:46 pm
Ok I had a message from one of the moderators and they said they are aware of this issue and will be working on to solve that proplem.

Inviato Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 10:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)