Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Match Next Beat

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it would be really useful to be able to have a shortcut for Matching the next beat (ie. like sync does without altering the current BPM) atomixmp3 had this feature and it was really usefull especially when you manually altered the pitch slider and then diddnt want it to move.
i believe that it was just called "sync" in atmoixmp3 rather than "play and sync" from what i can remember.
it would be nice to be able to have this either link to the waveform like it did in atomixmp3 and to the CGB as 2 seperate options.
if only one can be added can it please be locked to the waveform as this feature would be used most of the time when both the BPM and CGB are incorrect anyway.

does anyone else see this as usefull?

Inviato Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 10:04 am
You can choose to disable the option called "Auto BPM" in the VDJ options, and then sync will just sync the beats without adjusting the BPM's ;)

macourteau

Inviato Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 12:51 pm
but, it doesn't seem to lock onto the beat wave form with the same accuracy! I agree, since many of the CBG does not match, a wave form lock would be helpful.

Inviato Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 1:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)