Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
OK, I've read the information about "native" support for cdg files. Except it *just doesn't work* on my installation. It plays the MP3 just fine, the video window comes up, and it remains black.

I have all my karaoke on a separate drive, and it's all unzipped mp3+cdg.

On top of this, how do I get the search function to properly show "karaoke" tracks when searching? If I choose only karaoke for search results I get nothing. What tag is it looking for? Or does it only identify zip files as karaoke?

I love many of the new features of v5, and others are driving me completely nuts. I don't want to shell out more money for another program, but it looks like I might have to in order to handle Karaoke shows.

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 11:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are all your CDG filenames an exact match to the MP3 filename ?

Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold.cdg
Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold.mp3

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:44 am
dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
They're identical... spaces, dashes, etc all match. I just double checked one that wasn't finding lyrics.

I have gone through and retagged some songs that were missing Karaoke as a genre, but I may have solved the problem by removing the cdg codec I had manually entered and then recursing the entire karaoke hard drive.

What's odd is that now when I search for Karaoke, it shows a top list of cdg files and a bottom half of mp3. Is there a way to hide the cdg's and only show the mp3's?

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:10 am
Zip them up:)

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 3:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Select all the mp3s (for the karaoke files) and remove them from the search database.

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:25 am
I play all my karaoke files from .zip and this has worked flawlessly from day one. It's not for everybody tho ;)

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 8:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)