Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV high pitch noise from vinyl??? HELP PLEASE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi iv been using vjd for a while now but always wanted to go back to vinyl so go some TCV A MAYA 44 USB SOUND CARD.
Im using 2xtechnics 1210s a gemini ps-04 mixer.
I have 3 channles on the mixer with a line or phono switch at the back depending what im using anyway if i put the switch to phono its over powering with lots of noise if i set the switch to line and turn the maya down to 1/4 it sounds ok but tooooooo quiet to do anything with now im hearing the tcv noise all the time witch after a long time now is doing my head right in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get the picture?
any help would be very good as iv been djing for a long time now and never came across anything like it?

i notice other people are having the same troubble but are too bloody tight to buy vdj so are not getting any help !!!!

anyway BIG THANKS TO ANYONE THAT CAN GIVE ME A HAND BYE FOR NOW SNIPPS

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 11:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go into the Maya44 USB Control panel and MUTE the Monitor In 1&2 and In 3&4. Input level at about 1/2 level. Output at Max. Now go back and run the Timecode Config.

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:07 am
great thanks all is good now for me to get the y splitter cables to use my vinyl as well thanks again

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 12:49 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
there is a bypass feature that works pretty well so you dont have to buy Y splitters. Make a shortcut and give it a try 1st. Before ver.5 it didnt work well but since the new audio engine it much better.

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 12:31 pm
cstoll wrote :
Go into the Maya44 USB Control panel and MUTE the Monitor In 1&2 and In 3&4. Input level at about 1/2 level. Output at Max. Now go back and run the Timecode Config.

That was a big help to me .. I couldn't figure it out .. thanks a ton.

listen2 wrote :
there is a bypass feature that works pretty well so you dont have to buy Y splitters. Make a shortcut and give it a try 1st. Before ver.5 it didnt work well but since the new audio engine it much better.

Were can I find this bypass feature in ver 4.3 ? ... I use 1 cdj800 for time code .. but would like to be able to play regular CDs in it as well.

I was thinking a Y splitter and sending it to another channel.

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 6:10 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think the bypass was removed from 4.3 it didnt work good at that point. Have you thought about upgrading to 5?

My response was dj snipps with tcv. I think you should be able to run the bypass on cd's with no problems in ver 5. You can either install both on the same machine or after you upgrade your not happy you can just roll back to 4.3

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 7:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)